TSG Entertainment Finance LLC (Mainly known as TSG Entertainment, or standing for "The Shooting Gallery Entertainment") is a film production and financing entity that funds films. It was established in 2012 to replace Dune Entertainment as a result of a long term co-financing arrangement with 20th Century Fox and it operates out of Las Vegas, NV. It's first production was A Good Day to Die Hard but didn't have an official logo until late 2013.
(December 25, 2013-)
Nicknames: The Bronze Man, Odysseus from Homer's Odyssey
Logo: We see a Bronze man picking up a bow and arrow and shooting it through a row of tomahawks with the words TSG ENTERTINMENT with entertainment above and in a smaller font and in a rectangle.
- On The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, an earlier version is used.
- On The Greatest Showman, the later version is grayscaled in order to accommodate the opening titles. After the couple seconds of shining, it cuts out.
- On Battle of the Sexes, TBA
Music/Sounds: The early version had the short fanfare with a swell. The later version had a majestic sounding fanfare with sounds.
- Sometimes, the opening theme/opening song starts/plays over it.
- On X-Men: Days of Future Past, the whoosh turns into the opening sounds of the movie.
- On Battle of the Sexes, a piano theme is heard.
Availability: Current. First appeared on The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, and can also be seen on such films as Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children and The Greatest Showman.
Scare Factor: None.