Logo description by Eric S. and WizardDuck Logo captures by Eric S. Editions by Logophile Video capture by Logophile
Background: Miramax Television is the television division of Miramax Films. Until 2001, Miramax Television didn't had a proper logo, only generic texts saying "MIRAMAX TELEVISION".
Logo: Basically the same as the 1999 movie logo, except that "TELEVISION" replaces "FILMS". It's also videotaped and sped-up.
- On some shows, like the English version of Tokyo Pig and the FX promo show for the 2004 movie Hero, the animation's tail end plays.
- On the behind-the-scenes promo show for 2002's Chicago, it is already-formed & still.
- 2005-2014: Starting on S2 of Project Runway, this logo is seen under The Weinstein Company Television logo.
FX/SFX: Same as the 1999 movie logo.
Music/Sounds: The closing theme of the show or none.
Availability: Can be seen on Project Runway on Lifetime and Bravo and Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee on Food Network. It also appeared on the trailer for A Wrinkle in Time (found on the Spy Kids 2001 VHS/DVD), but by the time it debuted, the Dimension Television logo appeared instead.
Scare Factor: Depends on the logo:
- Low, the fast pace might catch you off-guard.
- None for the Weinstein Company/Miramax TV combo.
Logo: It's the same as the 2008 Miramax logo, however the logo is cut to when we're about to face the buildings and the "MIRAMAX" text is already seen. The words "DISTRIBUTED BY" are above the logo.
FX/SFX: The camera zooming in.
Music/Sounds: A short version of the 2008 Miramax jingle. Otherwise, it's the closing theme of the show.
Scare Factor: None.