1st Logo(1979-1980) Logo: "A JAY WOLPERT PRODUCTION" is seen, scrolling up the credits, along with the Burt Sugarman logo. FX/SFX: None. Music/Sounds: The closing theme of the show, with this announcement:*(Whew!) "This is Rod Roddy speaking! Whew! has been a Jay Wolpert production in association with Burt Sugarman, Incorporated. Stay Tuned for The Price is Right, following the news over most of these CBS stations." Availability: Extinct. Was seen on the second season of the cult classic game show "Whew!" (The first season had only the Bud Austin Company logo in the credits.)
Scare Factor: None.
2nd Logo (1983, 1988)
Logo: Scrolling up in the credits, we see the text: AJAY WOLPERTproduction
On top of the letter "J" is a picture of Robin Hood's hat and in front of the letter "J" has a pair of shades.
Variant: On early episodes of Blackout, the logo is tinted yellow.
FX/SFX: Scrolls up in the credits.
Music/Sounds: The end theme of the show with the following announcements:
- Blackout (Johnny Gilbert): "Blackout is a Jay Wolpert production, in association with Taft Entertainment Television, Incorporated. From Television City in Hollywood, this is Johnny Gilbert (Jay Stewart) speaking."
- Hit Man (Rod Roddy): "Hit Man is a Jay Wolpert production in association with Metromedia Video Enterprises. This is Rod Roddy speaking."
Availability: Extinct. Seen on game shows such as Blackout and Hit Man. It's possible to find them on the unsold pilots Duel in the Daytime, Pandemonium!, and Fast Friends as well.
Scare Factor: None whatsoever.
2nd Logo (1988-1990, 1996-1998)
Logo: We see a version of the same logo, but in a solid gold color, and the name "Jay Wolpert" is in a different font (though the "J" is in the same font as the previous). The "W" is in a different font however, plus it has "PRODUCTIONS" at the bottom in between two lines. The logo shines all over.
Variants: A simple version of the logo appears on Blackout. This logo would appear on a blue background. The logo is in 3-D remains gold, however Robin Hood's hat is green but the feather remains gold. The word "ENTERPRISES, INC." is seen below replacing the word "PRODUCTIONS". It's also superimposed.
FX/SFX: The shining of the logo.
Music/Sounds: The end theme playing over, along with an announcement from Burton Richardson:
- Blackout (Johnny Gilbert, Jay Stewart during the last two weeks): See the Blackout variant from the previous logo).
- Rodeo Drive: "This is Burton Richardson speaking. Rodeo Drive is a Jay Wolpert Production!"
- Shopping Spree: "This is Burton Richardson speaking. (on the Jay Wolpert logo) Shopping Spree is a production of Jay Wolpert Enterprises, (on the 1992 MTM logo) in association with MTM Enterprises, Inc."
- Wait 'til You Have Kids!!: "This is Burton Richardson speaking. (on the Jay Wolpert logo) Wait 'til You Have Kids!! is a production of Jay Wolpert Enterprises, (on the 1992 MTM logo) in association with MTM Enterprises, Inc."
Availability: Extinct. Seen on tapes of Blackout, Rodeo Drive, Shopping Spree, and Wait 'Til You Have Kids!!
Scare Factor: Low.