Heyday Films is the production company of David Heyman. It is established in 2001 to make all 8 of J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series, joint with other films like Yes Man, I Am Legend, and Paddington. It doesn't use the logo until 2005 where the fourth installment of the HP series (The Goblet of Fire) is released.
(July 2005 - July 2007)
Logo: On a black background, the text "HEYDAY FILMS" (With the "F" in "FILMS" stylized) fades in from the right, with the blue circle fades in from the left side of "HEYDAY". On the circle, sync with it fading in, a stylized "HF" is drawn, with the "H" and "F" connected.
Variant: Before the split-screen closing credits in the TV airings of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, the logo is still.
FX/SFX: The text and circle fading in, the "HF" drawing in. None for the still variant.
Music/Sounds: None, to dedicate the memoriam of casting director Mary Selway (1936-2004).
- The still version has the closing credits music starts playing.
- At the end of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, the closing theme plays over and it ends over the Warner Bros. Pictures still logo.
Availability: The normal version is only seen at the end of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
Scare Factor: None.
Logo: In darkness, the silver letters of "HEYDAY FILMS" fly and stand in correct positions while darkness becomes the orange cloudy sky background. The background then later fades to black and the text remain for a second before fading out.
- At the end of Yes Man, it is shortened and it fades out altogether.
- TV airings had it still.
- At the end of the Harry Potter features (From The Half-Blood Prince to The Deathly Hollows: Part 2), and at the end of The Light Between Oceans, it is the still white print text.
- At the beginning of Paddington, it starts normal, then the projector sounds starts as it turns grayscale and film detorated for the rest.
Music/Sounds: A wind sound heard throughout.
- The short version is silent.
- The still version has the closing credits song playing over it.
- The print version varies:
- The Half-Blood Prince and The Light Between Oceans had it silent.
- The Deathly Hallows: Part 1 and The Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has the closing theme playing over it and it ends on the WBP closing logo.
Availabilty: The normal version is seen on Is Anybody There? Seen on I Am Legend and The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. Doesn't expect to appear on Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
Scare Factor: None.