- For the separate animation studio founded as part of the film studio, see DreamWorks Animation.
- For other related logos and images see: DreamWorks Pictures/Other, DreamWorks Pictures/Trailer Variants, and DreamWorks Pictures/Closing Variants
- For the separate animation counterpart, see DreamWorks Animation.
- The initials SKG each stand for the last names of the founders of the studio:
- Steven Spielberg, filmmaker/producer and the founder of his company Amblin Entertainment.
- Jeffrey Katzenberg, former chairman of The Walt Disney Studios, now chairman of DreamWorks New Media (formerly the CEO of DreamWorks Animation).
- David Geffen, music producer and founder of his own record labels Geffen Records and DGC Records.
| Amblin Entertainment (Others) | Amblin Television | DreamWorks Pictures (Others | Trailer variants | Closing variants | Logo Variations) | DreamWorks Home Entertainment (Others) | Mister Smith Entertainment | Reliance Entertainment
Minority acquisition by NBCUniversal.