Nicknames: "The Cursive Britt", "The Thomas the Tank Engine Logo"
Logo: On a shady lavender background, we see a line writing "Britt" in a light apricot-piggy-pink odd-looking cursive font. Then, the words "BRITT ALLCROFT PRESENTS" in Gill Sans fades in the center (just touching the bottom) and it shines.
- At the end of many of the company's shows, it plays as normal but "A BRITT ALLCROFT PRODUCTION" fades in instead, with © info sometimes below.
- There is a variant where "PRESENTATION" replaces "PRESENTS". This can be seen on a trailer for Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends.
- At the end of early season 3 episodes of Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends, the phrase "A BRITT ALLCROFT PRODUCTION IN ASSOCIATION WITH FUJI TELEVISION, INC." in Rockwell Bold appears on the middle of the regular logo's background. After the message is displayed, it cuts to a © info in the place and on the bottom-right hand shows a smaller Britt Allcroft logo.
- At the end of early season 1 episodes and VHS tapes of Magic Adventures of Mumfie, there is a company named "Quality Family Entertainment Limited" and the animation plays on the bottom-right hand, similar to how it plays in the third variant. The logo's music is intact.
- On the VHS for Singalong with Thomas, a silent, still version is used.
- On some airings for Mumfie on Nick Jr., the logo is abridged.
FX/SFX: The writing of "Britt" and the text shining.
Music/Sounds: A happy-sounding flageolet/glockenspiel/synthesizer solo, which would later serve as the opening notes for "Island Song". The end version from Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends and the second season of Britt Allcroft's Magic Adventures of Mumfie usually has the closing theme playing over it. On music videos as well as some later VHS releases of Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends, the ident is silent.
Music/Sounds Variant: On season one episodes and BMG video prints of Britt Allcroft's Magic Adventures of Mumfie, the first variant of the logo plays the music.
Availability: Common. Seen on shows made by Britt Allcroft. Strangely, this logo makes a surprise appearance on some episodes of Plum Landing, such as Earth to Blorb: Mountains (VHS only), most likely an editing mistake made by WGBH or NCircle Entertainment and the Thomas and Friends DVDs, such as Thomas and the Really Brave Engines and Thomas' Trusty Friends, most likely another editing mistake made by Anchor Bay Entertainment or HiT Entertainment (UK)
Scare Factor: Low. The odd-looking "Britt" and the music might startle some.
None to low for those who are used to it.
It's a favorite of those who aren't scared of it, especially in the UK.